DESCRIPTION OF SITE
Fr.ee is a site to find instructions on how to do or get different kind of things for free. In addition for finding how to do/get things for free, our site offers you abilty to share your own ideas with others.
This site is for general research, informational, and entertainment purposes only. The information on the site represents only the personal opinions of the contributors and not us. Consequently, we have not verified the relevance of each content presented on our site.
This Site is intended for use by persons who are at least 14 years old. By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 14 years old, and you hereby ratify any prior grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers made by you. If you choose to set up an Account, your Account may be used only by you.
1. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS
2. MODIFICATIONS TO SITE
You may use the Site only when and as available. We reserve the right from time to time to temporarily or permanently modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. We may temporarily or permanently modify or remove any part or all of your Content from the Site at any time without any notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension, discontinuance or removal and any such action by us will not affect Fr.ee's license to your Content as stated herein.
3. POSTING CONTENT ON THE SITE; REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By displaying or publishing ("posting") any content on the Site, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, "Content"), and including any Content you post through the Writer Compensation Program described in Section 6 hereof, you warrant and represent that:
1. you own all rights in your Content and the performance contained in your Content or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your Content to enable you to grant to Fr.ee the rights in your Content described herein and for us to exercise the rights with respect to such Content that you grant herein;You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the foregoing representations and warranties and to make such records available upon the request of Fr.ee all without the violation of any other person's intellectual property or other rights or of any laws or regulations. You acknowledge that the Site does not have any "digital rights management" or other security technology features to restrict someone who receives Content from copying and redistributing it.
2.you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your Content;
3. you are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission (and, if applicable, publicity rights) from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18)) who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to Fr.ee described herein;
4. you will make such permissions available to Fr.ee upon request;
5. your Content is not defamatory in nature, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, rights to publicity or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
6. if you are a direct competitor of an author or another Posting user, or otherwise have an interest adverse to the author or another posting user, you will fully disclose the interest;
7. you will not stalk, threaten or harass authors or other users or infringe upon, invade or attempt to infringe upon or invade their privacy; and
8. you will not Post any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offense, tort, or civil wrong or otherwise violates any applicable law.
To post Content on the Site, you must first complete the Site registration process to create an account with a user name and password (the "Account"). You agree to provide accurate current and complete information during the registration process, when contributing Content or when otherwise using the Site. You also agree that you will review, maintain, correct and update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness. You agree to safeguard your user name and password, and you authorize us to accept any use of the Site through your Account as being used by you or someone authorized to act for you. You agree to be liable for any Content posted using your Account and for any transactions associated with your Account. You agree that we can rely upon the contact and other information that is supplied to us using your Account and that we will rely upon such information. You agree and acknowledge that your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable. You may not share your password with anyone unless you are a minor, in which case you may share your password with your parents or other legal guardians.
When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (collectively, "Submissions") to us through our "Contact Us" web page located at http://Fr.ee/aboutus, you represent, warrant, and agree that: (i) your Submissions do not include confidential or proprietary information; (ii) if we so choose, we may use and disclose your Submissions in any way; and (iii) we have no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Submissions or our use of your Submissions.
4. OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LICENSE RIGHTS
You retain ownership of your copyrights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in any Content you post to the Site, subject to the non-exclusive rights that you grant to us as described in these Terms. These Terms do not prevent you from granting similar rights to others.
You hereby grant Fr.ee a worldwide, royalty-free, freely transferable, freely sublicensable (through unlimited levels of sublicense), non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (including in each case by means of a digital audio transmission), and create derivative works of the Content, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also hereby waive any moral rights you may have in such Content under the laws of any jurisdiction. You hereby appoint us as your agent with full power to enter into and execute any document and/or do any act we may consider appropriate to confirm the grant of rights, consents, agreements, assignments and waivers set forth in these Terms. You agree that we may (but are not obligated to) display your Content, and your username or your actual name (according to the preferences you select at the time that you register) along with your Content.
5. PROHIBITED CONTENT
You agree not to post to the Site any Content or any other materials whatsoever that is or could appear to be:
1. untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party's rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any party, including, without limitation, any Content that is the subject of any third party claim of infringement;
3. of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as inside information and proprietary and confidential information;
4. unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorized advertising;
5. software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. data or information obtained through access that was not authorized by the owner of the data or information, or with respect to which such posting would constitute unauthorized use; or
7. in violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws).
6. PROHIBITED CONDUCT; LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law:
1. access or use the Site in any way that violates or is not in full compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation, or statute (including export laws), contracts, intellectual property rights or constitutes the commission of a tort, or for any purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
2. access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorized to access;
3. alter information on or obtained from the Site;
4. tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or Content of other users;
5. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters";
6. frame any part of the Site, or link to the Site, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by Fr.ee;
7. impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
8. reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
9. send to or otherwise impact us or the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient; or
10. take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
7. MONITORING OF SITE CONTENT
We are under no obligation to restrict or monitor Site Content in any way. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Fr.ee DOES NOT REGULARLY MONITOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF CONTENT. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to modify or remove any Content at any time. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or Content expressed or made available by third parties, including other users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Fr.ee. Fr.ee neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized Fr.ee employees acting in their official capacities.
8. PROTECTION OF SITE CONTENT
Our Site is protected by intellectual property laws and you agree to respect them. Fr.ee grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license, under the rights Fr.ee has in the Content, to privately display the Content on your computer for your own personal, noncommercial purposes, and to print a reasonable number of copies of the Content as needed for that use. Fr.ee reserves all other rights in the Content, on its own behalf and the behalf of its licensors (including contributors), and Fr.ee does not, directly or by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, grant any other rights or licenses to you under these Terms. Except as expressly stated in this paragraph, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly perform or display, or prepare derivative works of any Content without prior written consent from Fr.ee or the contributor of the Content or other third-party owner of the rights in that Content (if any). You agree not to reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software, unless specifically authorized by Fr.ee or the third-party owner of the rights in that Content (if any) or otherwise permitted by law. No commercial use or redistribution of the Site is permitted. Any hyperlink or other re-display of the information on another web site must display the Site on a full-screen and not within a "frame" on the linked or other website.
9. TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION
You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, with or without cause or any notice to you, terminate these Terms, your access to the Site, and/or your Account, or suspend or block your access to the Site. If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Site or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records. You will still be liable for any breaches of these Terms and/or obligations incurred before the Terms end. If you use the Site after termination of these Terms, that use will constitute your agreement to the Terms then posted on the Site.
If your Account or access to the Site is terminated for any or no reason, you may no longer have access to the Content you posted on the Site. In such event, Fr.ee may continue to exploit electronic or printed materials it has created, or developed specific plans to create, that contain such Content according to the terms contained in Section 5 with respect to removal or modification of Content previously posted on the Site.
10. DEALINGS WITH MERCHANTS; LINKS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third party merchants or advertisers that are found on or through the Site or which provide links on the Site, including, for example, "click to purchase" and other similar programs, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser. You waive any claim against Fr.ee and agree to hold Fr.ee harmless from any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such merchants or advertisers on the Site.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Fr.ee makes the following specific disclaimers for the following categories of information:
INVESTMENT & FINANCIAL INFORMATION: The Content located on the Site should not be interpreted as financial or investment advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of investment advisor or financial advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the financial and investment information or opinions provided herein and you should conduct your own independent research and consult with your personal investment advisor before making an investment or financial decision. You are solely responsible for any investment and financial decisions, omissions or actions you take. Neither Fr.ee, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your financial/investment decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the Content on the Site.
MEDICAL & HEALTH INFORMATION: The Content located on the Site should not be interpreted as medical or health advice. The Content should not be used to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or health condition nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of doctor-patient or health/medical advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the medical, health, dietary, nutritional or other professional information or opinions provided and you should always speak to your personal health care provider before beginning, changing or stopping any medication or any treatment for a health problem. You are solely responsible for any decisions, omissions or actions you take based on choosing to seek or not to seek professional medical care, or choosing or not choosing specific treatments. Neither Fr.ee, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your medical, health, dietary or nutritional decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the Content on the Site.
LEGAL INFORMATION: The Content located on the Site should not be interpreted as legal advice nor should it be interpreted as creating any kind of attorney-client or legal advisor relationship. You should NOT rely upon the legal information or opinions provided and you should consult with your personal legal advisor; this Site is not a substitute for an in-person consultation with an attorney, as the applicability of the legal principles discussed at this Website may differ substantially in individual situations or in different states or countries. You are solely responsible for any legal decisions or actions you take or omissions you commit. Neither Fr.ee, its parent, its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall have any liability for your legal decisions based upon, or the results obtained from, the Content on the Site.
12. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Fr.ee respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement can be reached at:
2. identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Fr.ee to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
4. your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. a statement that the information in your notification is accurate and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Mustamäe tee 4
It is our policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances any Account for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and we also reserve the right to terminate an Account for even one instance of infringement.
13. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, we may provide you with customer support from time to time, at our sole discretion, provided that you have created an Account and that you submit your customer support inquiries using such Account.